La Casaccia
Front on via Metelli
The Palace

Zucchini-Metelli Palace was built on the foundations of an medieval palace, the works started in 1875 by Count Giulio Metelli and it was inaugurated in 1880 to celebrate the birth of his daughter Antoinette in 1880.

Today the palace complex is protected by the Ministery of Fine Arts and is composed of the noble Palace, a connecting building built in 1955-1956 (named Bombardini), the next door building (named La Casaccia) built around 1810 and a park surrounding the back of the palace below the clock tower cliffs comprising of 2,692 square metres.

The adjacent semi-crumbling building (La Casaccia) dating from around 1810 was found not to be a listed building.

More about our real estate proposal?
SEE OUR
APARTMENT
PLANS
DOWNLOAD
THE CONTRACT
(pdf)
About us
Contacts